With only a few days until Thanksgiving, I realized that I have limited time to create all of the Christmas crafts that I have on the schedule this year. The girls and I really enjoyed making handcrafted gifts last year and decided to do it again this year. So the supplies have been purchased (well, most of them anyway... there always seems to be something that I forget - like green craft paint) and we have started a few of the crafts. I wanted to share one of the crafts that we made with you... Our Christmas Tree Mini Album... It is one of my favorites to make. The wooden base that you start with gives you such a wonderful blank canvas that your imagination and creativity are really your only limitations. I have a total of four of these albums to make and want each one to be different - still Christmas themed, but different colors, patterns, etc. This mini album is Mistletoe. As always there is a list of supplies used at the bottom of this entry, in case you would like to create one for yourself.
Mistletoe ~ Front
Mistletoe ~ Pages 2 & 3
Detailed View of Page 3
Mistletoe ~ Pages 4 & 5
Detailed View of Page 4
Mistletoe ~ Pages 6 & 7
Detailed View of Page 7
The back of the album is simply covered in the same black and white polka dot paper. In the past I have put areas for photos and other things on the back but the wear and tear on them because of their location prompted me to exclude anything from the back of these albums.
~ Supplies Used ~
Wooden Christmas Tree Journal - KaiserCraft
"Mistletoe" Papers - Making Memories
Red Glitter Lettering - Making Memories
"Mistletoe" Embellishments - Making Memories
Clear Square Sparkles - Close to My Heart
Wooden Sleigh (pg 4) - KaiserCraft
Ribbons - Michael's
"Christmas Red" Crafter's Acrylic Paint - Michael's
"Gold" Stickles - Online Vendor
"Cranberry" inkpad - Close to My Heart
"New England Ivy" inkpad - Close to My Heart
Adhesives - Xyron, Tombow & GlueDots








What a cute gift idea, thanks for sharing! We might have to try this one :)
ReplyDelete