This is the cover page for an album that I created for a family friend. The photo has a strange shimmer to it, but I think it is just the result of taking a photo of a photo. This page was inspired by a sketch from Creative Scrappers. A great blog that I go to for inspiration when my muse is otherwise engaged. :)
The title was created using "Lots of Dots" lettering. I chose three colors from the color palette (Moonstruck, Topiary and Goldrush). Using a sponge dauber, I added the colors to the appropriate letters and the dots resist the color thus giving the letters a custom made dotted appearance. I love these letters and plan to use them in future pages and crafts.
The paper flower on this page is a punched circle flower. Using a 1 1/4" circle punch, I punched 7 circles from a double-sided pattern paper. Then I folded 6 of the circles into thirds, overlapping the edges. The next step was to center and adhere the points of the 6 folded circles on the remaining circle. I added one of the Splendor Designer Brads to finish the flower.
Supplies Used:
All supplies used are from Close to My Heart.
"Splendor" Paper Packet
"Splendor" My Stickease
"Splendor" Designer Brads
Topiary Embroidery Floss
"Lots of Dots" Alphabet
1 1/4" Circle Punch
Moonstruck Ink Pad
Topiary Ink Pad
Goldrush Ink Pad



No comments:
Post a Comment